TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
The ‘Business’ 'Our' 'We' 'Us' shall mean ‘Cam Car Hire’ or ‘Cambridge American Car Hire’.
OUR DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
Your personal data is safe with us, we do not collect email addresses forwarding them to third parties, that would be illegal.
Your personal data will be retained for a period of one year following the date of your wedding, at which time all will be deleted. If you require us to delete it at some other point in time please email mail@camcarhire with your request. The exception being the documentation that HMRC requires us to keep for a minimum of six years following our annual tax return. That documentation will be encrypted and password protected following our tax return and only re-opened at the request of HMRC. Once the six years has expired all information will then be destroyed. Other than us no other party will have access to any of your data with the exception of our accountants who will be able to access only that which they need to complete our annual tax return to HMRC.
‘Employee’ shall mean any employee of the business, including any driver or chauffeur employed by the business. ‘Hirer’ 'Client' ‘You’ shall be deemed to be the person who has signed the hire agreement and responsible for the payment of the hire ‘Party’ shall be deemed to be the Hirer’s principle guests, other guests or invitees. 1. In making part or full payment and completion of the Booking Form the client is confirming they have read these Terms and Conditions and that they understand them and accept them in full and without exception and agree to be bound by them.
2. Payments are accepted by cash, cheque and bank transfers. Cheques are to be made payable to ‘Cam Car Hire’. Bookings/payments are not transferable from one person to another.
3. VIEWINGS: Viewing the vehicles at our private location is by appointment only after a quotation has been supplied and accepted by the Hirer. You agree and confirm that the Business and its employees will not be held liable for damage, accident or other experience to You or any member of your Party or your property. That You and all members of your Party when attending viewings do so entirely at your own risk. Any damage to Business’s property or its vehicle caused by those attending the viewing will be liable for all costs of repair/cleaning and subsequent loss of business. Toddlers/Children accompanying adults for viewings must be kept under control at all times, never left alone at any time, are not permitted to enter or exit vehicles without a member of Cam Car Hire staff present or to wander around the garage/property alone. Any child not kept under control will be asked to leave along with their Party. The accompanying adult of any child causing damage to the Business’s property, howsoever caused, will be liable for all costs of repair/cleaning and subsequent loss of business. No consideration will be made for any claims for injury or any other resulting losses by those persons viewing the vehicle. Due to the nature of the premises and its contents we strongly discourage and advise that children do not attend viewings.
QUOTATIONS: Are in accordance with the details provided and valid for 7 days. Hire Charge Includes: The number of hours hire as specified in Our Quotation, one trip from collection address to ceremony location and onward travel to reception venue, vehicle, chauffeur, valeting, livery, travelling time, all mileage, fuel costs and travel time from Our base and return. Additional Charges: Items not included in the Hire Charge are by prior arrangement only and subject to vehicle and chauffeur availability and will incur additional charges per vehicle. Rates charged will be those in force at the time the additions/changes are made. Additional Trips To Ceremony Venue: Priced per trip & according to distance & time. Additional Time – pre-booked: Calculated in ONE HOUR UNITS of £100. The rate increases after 18.00hrs to £125 per hour and again after Midnight to £150 per hour. Charges for additional time subsequently not required on the date of hire are non refundable.
Overtime Charge: Calculated in ONE HOUR UNITS of £125, a higher rate than pre-booked time. The hourly rate increases after 18.00hrs to £150 per hour and again after Midnight to £175 per hour.
Additional Mileage – Pre-Booked calculated at £3 per mile and charged as agreed via quotation and/or amendment and pre-paid by the Hirer before hire date, as agreed by the Business.
Additional Mileage – Not pre-booked and requested by Hirer or incurred as extra journey distance on the day of hire, the Business reserves the right to charge £5 per mile, a higher rate than pre-booked mileage. This arrangement is subject to availability and by agreement of the chauffeur and the Business. Where hire extends beyond the agreed period of hire, or mileage covered exceeds agreed distance for whatever reason, overtime charges and additional mileage charges will apply and subject to vehicle and chauffeur availability. The chauffeur is at liberty to leave at the Hire Finish Time and completion of agreed mileage allowance as set out in the Booking Form and Booking Confirmation regardless of whether the itinerary has been fulfilled. If it is determined by the chauffeur that the remainder of the itinerary cannot be completed by the Hire Finish Time and agreed mileage allowance and the chauffeur and/or vehicle is committed elsewhere and/or payment to extend the period of hire or additional mileage has not been met or agreed by the chauffeur and/or the Business, the chauffeur will be at liberty to leave. The Business will not provide any refund for such eventualities. Claims for refund or compensation will not be made or accepted. If overtime or additional mileage can be accommodated, payment will be invoiced to the Hirers in person immediately. Should the payment not be instantly available, the vehicle is at liberty to depart at the chauffeur’s discretion. The Business reserves the right to accept payment at the end of the new agreed hire period which must be made within seven days of the invoice date, being the date of the hire. The Business assumes no responsibility nor does it provide any guarantees whatsoever for ensuring that the Hirer or members of their Party arrive at destinations on time. It is entirely the responsibility of the Hirer to determine whether the vehicle has been hired for a period sufficient to cover eventualities such as, but not limited to, traffic accidents, road works, events and peak traffic periods. In addition, the Hirer is responsible for ensuring that the Hire commences at a time which allows for such eventualities. Administration Charge: Cam Car Hire reserve the right to make an administration charge if repeated changes are made to the original booking. If we are able to accept amendments within 3 weeks of the hire date an administration charge of not less than £20 will apply. Payment will be due immediately for all changes made 60 days or less prior to the date of hire. Any variations to the agreed contract must be agreed with Cam Car Hire and subject to availability. Parking Fines, Parking Charges, Parking Permits and Toll Charges at locations as advised in the itinerary are the responsibility of the Hirer. If permission is required to enter and/or park at any location/address, evidence that permission has been granted must be provided to us in writing in advance of the date of travel.
5. RESERVATION DEPOSIT: The Reservation Deposit secures a specific hire date and initial administrations costs. The Client must complete a Booking Form and when such is received by us along with a 50% deposit, that act will reserve the car up to 60 days before the hire date. Payment in full is required by the 60 day period. The Client does not have a right to a reserved vehicle until both the Reservation Deposit payment or Full Payment & completed Booking Form have been received. Reservation Deposits are non refundable should cancellation by the Hirer take place after 60 days. Therefore, cancellation of hire charges are as follows; Hire date within 120 days: No charge, deposit of 50% or total hire charge refunded. Hire date within 60 days: Deposit of 50% and balance of full hire charge retained. Cancellation refund policy only applies to bookings cancelled up to 60 days prior to the date of hire when a full deposit and/or full hire charge refund is due. After this period the outstanding balance and full hire charge in full will be due and not eligible for refund. Accepted methods of payment: cheque, cash or bank transfer.
6. CHANGING THE VEHICLE DATE OF HIRE: After 60 days before the hire date, payments are not transferable to another date. This will be deemed a cancelled booking. The full hire charge will be forfeited and cancellation terms will apply.
7. BOOKING FORM and BOOKING CONFIRMATION:
BOOKING FORM: Upon reservation the Hirer is responsible to ensure safe delivery to us of the completed Booking Form within 48 hours, upon receipt of which the appropriate payment must be provided immediately from the Hirer. If the Booking Form and deposit/hire charge is not received within 48 hours it will be deemed the booking is no longer required and the vehicle will be available to any other enquiry/booking. The Hirer accepts that it is not the responsibility for Cam Car Hire to issue reminders to return the Form. The Hirer must ensure that we are fully aware if there is more than one ceremony and full details must be included in the Booking Form. Two ceremonies are charged separately regardless of their locations.
BOOKING CONFIRMATION: We will provide written confirmation of a booking within 10 days of receipt of the completed Booking Form. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to check that details stated are correct within 48 hours of receipt. No liability will be accepted by the business for any errors in the booking form and for any loss or damage caused thereof. If Booking Confirmation is not received the Hirer must assume that we have not received the Booking Form and therefore the itinerary is not confirmed and cannot be carried out by us. The Client is advised in advance of the charges for any additional items not included within their quotation. The final Hire Charge will be in accordance with the details provided in the Booking Form and remains adjustable for any future changes made by the Hirer. If the total base to base mileage is reduced by the Hirer, the agreed and accepted quote will not alter. We do not guarantee to be able to accept changes following acceptance of the original agreed hire details. The chauffeur will not carry out any trips or stop at any locations not included in the agreed Booking Confirmation. Alterations/amendments/additions will not be accepted within 14 days of the hire date. The Company reserve the right to adjust the agreed hire charge if subject to significant increases in fuel costs or V.A.T. increases. The Hirer accepts that an additional charge may become necessary when booking ahead.
8. BALANCE PAYMENT: The outstanding balance will be due in two equal stage payments before the date of hire. The first 50% at 120 days and the second or full and complete payment by 60 days. Balance payments can be paid at anytime but not later than the due by dates. Therefore the Client agrees to pay their full balance payment(s) on or prior to the due date(s) and accept it is not the responsibility for Cam Car Hire to remind them. At 46 days prior to the date of hire, no service will be provided for accounts not paid in full unless the Client has advised us before the final due date and a later payment date has been mutually agreed. Cam Car Hire reserves the right to re-book the vehicle to other clients. The deposit and any payments on account are non refundable. The outstanding balance will still be due in full.
9. HIRE START TIME / HIRE FINISH TIME: The Hire Start Time is the time the vehicle leaves the Business base. This is calculated with agreement of the Hirer and is based on the requested arrival time of the vehicle at the first collection address. Ample time is allowed for the journey from our base, however, it is impossible to know what may be encountered on this journey and therefore we cannot guarantee to arrive precisely at the time requested. When the vehicle arrives at the final destination as advised in the itinerary, the driver will be free to leave. This can be earlier than the estimated Finish Time advised. If photos with the vehicle are required, please ensure these are taken on arrival otherwise the vehicle will depart. Single Venue Ceremony & Reception: If You have requested the car to wait for photo’s after ceremony, please ensure these are taken before the rest of your photo’s otherwise the vehicle will depart. In all instances, photographs are time permitting. Vehicles will depart by the HIRE FINISH TIME at the latest.
11. COLLECTIONS FROM COMMERCIAL VENUE (Hotel etc.): Passengers should make themselves available at the requested time. The chauffeur will not be responsible to search for passengers. If, after an adequate period of waiting (not less than 20 minutes) passengers have not made themselves known to the chauffeur, the vehicle will leave. No refund will be due. A claim for refund or compensation will not be made or accepted.
12. VEHICLE ACCESS: The Hirer should ensure that adequate access, turnaround and exit for the vehicle is available at all address's to be attended. If these are restricted in any way, the driver will stop at the closest point available, regardless of distance. The Company must be informed at the time of booking if roads or driveways to locations requested are unmade or include width restrictions. The Chauffeur will be at liberty to refuse passing over an unmade road, via a width restricted driveway, grass or field if there are concerns that damage may be caused to the vehicle or that the vehicle may become grounded. The drivers or Business’s decision will be final.
13. EVENING COLLECTIONS: Passengers must be ready to leave on time. A vehicle can only wait by prior arrangement, availability and time permitting. Overtime (no prior arrangement) will be charged in FULL ONE HOUR units.
14. CHILDREN AND CHILD SEATS: Children must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years for all journeys. Children must behave and remain seated at all times. We do not allow child seats of any kind to be fitted in any of our vehicle. We are unable to transport children who have not reached their 3rd birthday on the date of travel. Children over 3 years old are legally allowed to travel in the back seat without child restraints. If the chauffeur suspects that a child is under 3 years old and proof cannot be provided of the child’s date of birth, the chauffeur will refuse to carry the child. Children are not permitted to travel on the lap of another passenger.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: a) The Business will not he held responsible for failure to provide the required service if caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control such as but not limited to adverse weather conditions, major traffic hold-ups, mechanical breakdown, punctured tyre, accidents, road works or client delays. b) Any appointment times provided by the Hirer will be for the purpose of information only and do not form part of any agreement or contract. c) The Business shall not be responsible for appointments being missed, cancelled or commencing later than scheduled due to parties departing late or not allowing sufficient journey time, incorrectly advised timings, incomplete address details, traffic congestion, accident, poor weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond our control. d) Routes are planned in advance of the hire date and the most direct routes will be taken avoiding motorways wherever possible. We are not responsible to have prior knowledge of busy locations, roadworks, width restrictions, level crossings, traffic lights, events, incidents, accidents or traffic problems which may cause delay. Should the Hirer wish an alternative route be taken, this must be advised and agreed ahead of the hire date. The Hirer or any member of their party should not request that the driver deviate from the planned route during the hire period if not previously arranged. The driver will not be obliged to accommodate such a request. The Business shall not be responsible for any delays or the driver being unfamiliar with the route as a result of a change of the planned route by the Hirer or member of their party. Any changes to the planned routes, whether in advance or on the date of hire will be entirely at the risk of the Hirer. e) The Hirer accepts that in-car entertainment is not provided. The use of the Hirer’s personal music equipment with ampflication within the vehicle is forbidden. f) The Business, if requested, will offer advice in good faith and does not form part of any contract. We do not accept any responsibility for advice, guidance or opinion given which may be inaccurate. g) The Hirer must satisfy him/herself and is responsible to ensure that all details provided in the Booking Form are accurate and timings are adequate for the itinerary contained therein. h) The chauffeur will have the right to refuse entry into the vehicle in his charge to any person who is, or appears to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. Offensive or abusive behaviour directed at the chauffeur and/or vehicle by the Hirer or member of the Hirers Party or their guests will result in the withdrawal of hire. The chauffeur’s decision is final. Any claim for refunds or compensation will not be made or accepted.
16. VEHICLE BREAKDOWN / DELAYS: It is understood and expressly accepted by the Hirer that due to their age, vintage & classic vehicles are notoriously and inherently unpredictable, do not have the benefit of modern technology and precision engineering and there is an increased risk of mechanical failure or temporary failure. The Business is unable to accept liability for delays, missed appointments or failure to provide the required service if caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, such as but not limited to breakdown, punctured tyre, temporary failure of the vehicle, accident or the withdrawal of vehicle occurring prior to, or within the agreed hire period. A claim for refund or compensation will not be made or accepted.
Any reimbursement will be limited to, and shall not exceed monies received and proportionate taking into account journeys completed or partly carried out, administration and other expenses already expended. Our vehicle is subject to a programme of on-going maintenance but parts are not available 'off the shelf.' We cannot and do not guarantee the performance of the vehicle. In the event of breakdown/accident or other reason beyond our control on the date of travel after the vehicle has left its base the Business will not be liable to transport the Hirer or Party to the venue and the Hirer is responsible to make other arrangements at that time. We will not be responsible to organise transport from a third party. ‘Non-performance’ of the required service by the Business will be determined at the absolute discretion of the Business. No consideration will be made for any claims for any other resulting losses. Delays whilst in transit from our base and/or between pick-up points and destinations, client delays or other circumstances beyond our reasonable control such as but not limited to, adverse weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, accidents, road works will not be deemed to be the Business’s responsibility or classified as non-performance of the required service. It is strongly advised by the Business that the Hirer take out independent wedding insurance to cover the day’s events and liabilities. Please see item number
17. IMPORTANT ADVICE: THE HIRER SHOULD HAVE IN PLACE THEIR OWN BACK UP TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS.
Even the highest level of maintenance does not mean mechanical failure cannot happen. Our vehicle is subject to a meticulous on-going programme of maintenance but no amount of time and money will ever ensure that it does not suffer from glitches or a total breakdown. When hiring an old /vintage / classic vehicle, you are making the compromise of the vehicle’s rarity, uniqueness and history and its photogenic qualities over reliability, which can be unpredictable. Equally, in hiring a new vehicle, the compromise is reliability over any special rare or historic qualities. In either case, the decision has to be made as to which factor is more important to individual people looking for their wedding transport. If your expectation were nothing less than total reliability, it would not be advisable to opt for an historic vehicle. If you do, it is safe to say, that you have made the decision that looks, style and historical qualities are more important to you than reliability. Anyone contemplating hiring this vehicle is advised to bear in mind that it is over 50 years old.
Breakdowns thankfully are very rare, but we must not forget after all that vehicles are simply machines. Although a breakdown is not caused by the owner/chauffeur it is understandable in such a situation to vent frustration on the chauffeur so it would be a very kindly gesture to remember in the unlikely event of a breakdown your chauffeur will be just as distressed as yourself while also trying to remedy the situation for you to the best of their ability and under very tight time schedules.
The vast majority of weddings go exactly according to schedule so we are more than confident yours will proceed as planned, but to have your own back up plan prepared beforehand is not only a sensible precaution but will also help take some of the anxiety out of what could otherwise be a stressful and emotive time. For those that would like additional ‘peace of mind’, a good idea is for a guest to provide a back up vehicle to ‘discreetly at a distance’ follow the Bride in her wedding car throughout the day. In the unlikely event of a problem a replacement vehicle would be there on the spot to rescue the situation, avoiding possible stress and delays to the days timings.
18. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS: The Hirer expressly accepts upon booking that in the event of adverse weather conditions resulting in hazardous driving and road conditions The Business shall consider without compromise the safety of its passengers, chauffeur, vehicle and other road users. The Business does not accept responsibility for vehicle breakdown, delays or the withdrawal of the vehicle prior to or within the hire period due to severe weather conditions. Reimbursement will be entirely at our discretion, limited to and shall not exceed monies received and will be proportionate taking into account any journeys completed or partly carried out, administration and other expenses already expended. However the reservation deposit would not be included in any refund as extreme weather conditions would be considered an unforeseen act of god outside of our control and administration and other expenses already expended will still need to be met. The Hirer should have in place their own back up travel arrangements and appropriate wedding insurance cover for weddings taking place during the winter period to cover for weather related problems. Claims for reimbursement will not be made or accepted.
19. DAMAGE TO VEHICLE: The Hirer shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage to the vehicles and its contents by The Hirer or any member of their party, howsoever caused. This includes incitement to any third party which results in damage. The Hirer agrees to be liable for the total retail cost of the repair and the Business will determine the location of the repairer. In addition, The Hirer will be liable to pay the Business a fixed daily rate (determined by the Business) whilst the vehicle is out of commission for such repairs, plus any further incurred losses such as lost bookings. The Hirer or any member of their party must not put their feet on the seats of the vehicle or use feet to push open doors. Neither will they use the vehicles carpets or over rugs to clean shoes. Unreasonable soiling to the car including, but not limited to, excessive confetti, mud, shoe polish and illness will be the responsibility of the Hirer. The minimum valeting cost will be £50.00. Sanitation fee is £300.00. The Hirer expressly accepts that, except in cases of emergency, only the chauffeur may open and close vehicle doors. This is a safety precaution to minimize the risk of accidents and damage to the vehicle. The Hirer will be liable for any doors opened by passengers resulting in damage. No items will be tied to the vehicle. No writing or stickers will be permitted on the vehicle. Champagne must not be uncorked inside any vehicle. The Hirer assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their Party. In all cases of damage to the vehicle the amount as detailed will be invoiced with immediate effect with full payment to be made within seven days.
20. PASSENGER SEATING CAPACITY: The maximum number of passengers for the vehicle is five persons and shall not be exceeded. The maximum number of passengers will be determined by passenger size. If the driver determines the car is overloaded, regardless of whether seats remain vacant, he will be at liberty to reduce the number of passengers permitted. Please note that this vehicle is not fitted with seat belts.
21. BELONGINGS / PROPERTY: The boot or luggage trunk of this vehicle is not available for client use. Every effort is made to ensure against damage to, or loss of property of the Hirer or any member of their party or guests traveling in our vehicles but the Business will not be responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused. The Hirer is responsible to ensure that all articles are removed from the vehicle at the termination of the hire period to include rubbish, i.e. water bottles and tissues. The vehicle will not return with left items which should be collected from our office before disposal within 14 days. It is the responsibility of The Hirer that any member of their Party or their Guests to ensure that clothing/property is kept away from the car body, tyres, exhaust pipes, door shuts, locks and hinges etc. and any vehicle part requiring oil or lubricant. The Business will not be held responsible for damage to clothing or property.
22. CONFETTI: We politely request that your guests do not deliberately throw confetti, rice, and lavender or flower petals near the vehicle. Damp confetti can cause damage to the upholstery and paintwork. Dry confetti gets into every nook and cranny and into the radiator. Extra time spent on the removal of excessive confetti, rice or lavender may result in the Hirer being charged. Any damage resulting from any of the above is the responsibility of the Hirer.
23. PASSENGER BEHAVIOUR: Eating, drinking and smoking are not permitted in the vehicle. We are not licensed with our Local Authority to provide alcohol. Irresponsible behaviour that could give rise to damage to the vehicle or endanger the safety of the passengers will not be tolerated in any form. This includes, but is not restricted to, sitting on the exterior of the vehicle, hanging out of the windows, shouting abuse to other road users or pedestrians out of the window, rudeness or intolerance with the Chauffeur, misuse of the equipment, fixtures or consumables within the vehicle and wilful damage to the vehicle generally. Such behaviour may, at the sole discretion of the Chauffeur, the Business or its employees result in the immediate termination of the Hire without compensation. In addition, the Hirer shall be held liable and responsible for any losses, howsoever caused, by the behaviour of his or her Party. All persons to be carried must remain seated at all times, note the vehicle does not have seat belts. Any claim for personal injury sustained due to the lack of seat belts will not be accepted regardless of blame. The Hirer accepts that this vehicle is of an age whereby it does not have seat belts fitted. This vehicle, by law, does not require them.
24. CANCELLATION: The Hirer reserves the right to cancel a booking. Cancellations must be received in writing from the Hirer. Telephone cancellations or cancellation by a third party will not be accepted. The Hirer will receive written confirmation of the cancellation within 7 days. The Hirer must inform Cam Car Hire if within 7 days of the date the cancellation is made they have not received our letter or email confirming the cancellation, the hirer must not automatically assume their cancellation request has been received and actioned. Cancellation charges will apply in all circumstances.
SCALE OF CANCELLATION CHARGES: Up to 60 days Notice: No charge, full refund of deposit or full hire charge. After 60 days Notice: No refund of deposit or full hire charge. ‘No Cancellation Policy’ applies to bookings received up to 60 days prior to the date of hire and subsequently cancelled. Outstanding balance in full will be due. Cancellation of a booking is not accepted until cancellation fees or balance payments (whichever is applicable) and any accrued charges are paid in full. Payments on account will not be used in lieu of cancellation fees due. The Business reserves the right to cancel a booking at any time and for any reason and without explanation and limits its liability to monies received.
25. MISCELLANEOUS: a) The Business reserves the right to amend its hire rates and to amend or terminate any discounted offers without prior notice. b) The vehicle booked will be fully valeted and dressed with bonnet white ribbons. Flower arrangements are not provided, as the vehicle does not have a secure rear parcel shelf. Chauffeurs will be in appropriate attire. Chauffeurs will perform their duties in a helpful, polite and courteous manner. All bookings will be treated in a helpful, courteous and respectful manner by all staff of Cam Car Hire. Eating / drinking / smoking /uncorking is not permitted inside any vehicle. c) From time to time photographs of our vehicles during a wedding are taken. These may be used on our websites, Social Media or in printed matter and may contain images of the bride, groom and other members of the wedding party. The client grants permission for these to be displayed unless we are advised prior to the wedding day that the client does not wish this. d) All personal data received by the Business will not be shared to any third parties without previous consent. The Business reserves the right to retain personal data for six years for accountancy use only.
26. COMPLAINTS / CLAIMS: In the unlikely event of a complaint or claim, this must be in writing from the Hirer within 7 days from the date of hire. Any complaint or claim received after that date will not be considered. Claims for personal injury sustained due to not wearing seat belts will not be accepted. Any reimbursement will be entirely at our discretion, limited to and shall not exceed monies received and will be proportionate taking into account journeys completed or partly carried out, administration and other expenses already expended. Refunds will be issued within 60 days.
27. ONLINE REVIEWS: Malicious and/or untrue events posted on social networking sites or review sites are discouraged. To malign our reputation and good name online or through any other medium would be inappropriate and libellous and will be vigorously defended.
28. WEDDING INSURANCE: Cam Car Hire strongly advises that the hirer take out full independent wedding insurance cover for all of the day’s events and financial liabilities. Cam Car Hire reserves the right to amend its Terms and Conditions of Booking from time to time and any such changes will be available on this website or by post if requested.